San Pedro de Atacama a Uyuni (ida)
3 day tour to Salar de Uyuni, starting in San Pedro de Atacama and ending in Uyuni. Includes transportation, accommodation in hostels with private bathroom and food.
- Pick up at your hotel in San Pedro de Atacama.
- Shared transport in Chile and private in Bolivia.
- Spanish guide and driver.
- Food (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Accommodation (see details in Itinerary):
- Program with hostels, all with double or matrimonial rooms (depending on availability), with private bathroom (shower with hot water).
Does not Include
- Drinks at hotel meals.
- Towels, heating in room and internet access (accommodation in hostels).
- Entrance to the Eduardo Avaroa Andean Fauna National Reserve (150 B$ per person).
- Entrance to Termas de Polques (6 B$ per person).
- Entrance to Incahuasi Island (30 B$ per person).
- Access to washrooms on the way (approximately 6 B$ each access).
- Health insurance.
- Minimum age passengers: 7 years old.
- Not recommended for people with hypertension, heart failure, asthma or similar. The tour will take you up to 4,000 meters high, reaching up to 4,850 meters.
- Not allowed for pregnant women.
Pick up at your hotel in San Pedro de Atacama at 7:30 a.m. After completing the customs procedures, we will enter the Eduardo Avaroa Andean Fauna National Reserve where we will visit the White and Green Lagoons, the Dalí Desert, the Termas de Polques (hot springs), the Geysers del Sol de la Mañana and the Colorada Lagoon, to later go to the hostel in Villamar.
Visit Italia Perdida, Vinto Lagoon, Valley of Rocks and the Anaconda Canyon before arriving at Hotel Tayka de Piedra or similar.
Early departure to watch the sunrise in the Salar de Uyuni. Visit the Incahuasi Island, the Salt Museum, the village of Colchani and the train cemetery. We arrive at the city of Uyuni around 3:00 p.m., where the tour ends.
Important: In case of high plateau winter rains (January to March), the itinerary is subject to changes, regarding the order of the places to visit and / or the included accommodations (always maintaining the level and conditions).