San Pedro de Atacama a Uyuni (ida)
Private 4-day tour to the Salar de Uyuni, beginning and ending in San Pedro de Atacama. Includes private transportation, hotel accommodation and food. For those seeking comfort when traveling.
- Pick up at your hotel in San Pedro de Atacama.
- Shared transport in Chile and private in Bolivia.
- Spanish guide and driver.
- Food (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Accommodation (see details in Itinerary):
- Program only in 3 star hotels, all private rooms (single, double or triple, depending on availability), heating and private bathroom (shower with hot water).
Does not Include
- Drinks at hotel meals.
- Entrance to the Eduardo Avaroa Andean Fauna National Reserve (150 B$ per person).
- Entrance to Termas de Polques (6 B$ per person).
- Entrance to Incahuasi Island (30 B$ per person).
- Access to washrooms on the way (approximately 6 B$ each access).
- Border tax when leaving Bolivia (15 B$ per person).
- Round trip transfer between Calama airport and San Pedro de Atacama.
- Health insurance.
- Minimum age passengers: 7 years old.
- Not recommended for people with hypertension, heart failure, asthma or similar. The tour will take you up to 4,000 meters high, reaching up to 4,900 meters.
- Passengers over 70 years old must present a medical certificate authorizing them to travel over 4,000 m altitude.
- Not allowed for pregnant women.
Pick up at your hotel in San Pedro de Atacama at 7:30 a.m. After the customs procedures, we will enter the Eduardo Avaroa Andean Fauna National Reserve where we will visit the Blanca Verde lagoons, the Dalí Desert, the Termas de Polques (Hot Springs), the Geysers del Sol de la Mañana, the Colorada Lagoon and the Árbol de Piedra (Stone Tree), to then head to the Hotel Tayka del Desierto for a well-deserved rest.
We will continue the tour through the Bolivian altiplanic lagoons: Cachi, Honda, Chiarkota, Hedionda and Cañapa, before reaching the salar de Chiguana and then to the Tayka de Piedra Hotel or similar to rest.
Early departure to watch the sunrise in the Salar de Uyuni, visit the Incahuasi Island, the Salt Museum, the town of Colchani and the train cemetery, before arriving at the Hotel Luna Salada or similar.
Return day. We will take the route from Uyuni to arrive at San Pedro de Atacama at around 6:00 pm.
Important: In case of high plateau winter rains (January to March), the itinerary is subject to changes, regarding the order of the places to visit and / or the included accommodations (always maintaining the level and conditions).