Discover Uyuni with us in a luxury programme of 4 days and 3 nights, not to be missed!
You must come and discover the largest salt desert on Earth, with 10,500 square kilometres and an extension of more than 3,600 metres above sea level. Uyuni is synonymous with optical effects that defy reality, with lagoons and geology of impossible colours and shapes, a magical landscape!
Transfer from San Pedro de Atacama to Hito Cajon.
At the border we will change to a 4x4 vehicle.
Laguna Verde on the slopes of the Licancabur Volcano.
Chalviri Hot Springs
Geysers of Sol de Mañana to admire the spectacular colors of the hot mud.
Laguna Colorada and excursion to the surroundings of the lagoon where you can appreciate the famous "JAMES FLAMENCOS" unique of its kind in the world, you can also appreciate the change of tones in the lagoon until it reaches its red color, from where its name comes from.
Overnight at Hotel Jardines de Mallku Cueva.
Cave paintings and the Fort Necropolis of Tomas Lakjas.
Valley of the Rocks, the rock formation called Lost Italia.
Vinto Lagoon and Catal Lagoon
The village of Alota, Culpina K, the church of San Cristobal.
Train cemetery where we can see the remains of the locomotives of the IXX and XX century.
Continuation to Colchani and transfer to your hotel.
Overnight in our exclusive Salt Palace Hotel, the first in the world built entirely of salt.
Artisanal salt processing plant.
The eyes of water, in addition to observing how salt is extracted.
Incahuasi Island (known as Isla Pescado) where you will be able to observe the famous giant cactus, lunch will be served in the middle of the great salt flat.
The slopes of the Thunupa volcano to visit Pucara
Ayque where we will visit the pre-Columbian fort and the mummies of the place.
Appreciate the impressive sunset on the salt flat transfer to Uyuni.
At a convenient time transfer to Hito Cajon.
Transfer to San Pedro de Atacama.
WHAT TO BRING
- Passport and/or Identity Card//Do not forget to bring the necessary documentation to leave the country. Foreigners carry entry card to Chile (PDI)
- Vaccination Certificate against Covid-19 in physical or digital format with a 2-dose or single-dose schedule, with at least 14 days before the date of entry; o Certified negative PCR test for those over 5 years of age. No more than 72 hours.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE WITH COVID COVERAGE.
- Extra money in Bolivian pesos – We recommend bringing a minimum of 300 Bs p/p for tickets and other additional expenses en route.
- Sunglasses – The salt flat is white, this can affect your sight.
- Extra water // The tour provides only during meals. An additional 2 liter bottle per day.
- Sun cream and hat // At more than 3,600 meters above sea level there are high levels of ultraviolet radiation from the sun.
- Warm clothing – Wear several layers of clothing.
- Sandals – Bathrooms are shared.
- Bathing suit – For the Polques hot springs
- Snacks – The food is adequate in quantity but you can bring something extra for between meals.
- Lip Cream – Sun and wind and dry air crack them.
- Baggage – Per person you can take a handbag and a backpack or suitcase.
- Valid until December 30, 2022
- Minimum 2 passengers, in case of being only 1 passenger you must pay the rate for 2 people.
- The company reserves the right not to carry out any of these excursions for reasons of force majeure.
- Passengers must return to the vehicle at the times defined by the guide during the excursion, in addition to following the recommendations. and instructions, being your responsibility to be at the indicated meeting point at the indicated time, otherwise the passenger must pay and coordinate their return transportation.
- In the case of non-presentation at the time of departure, without prior documented cancellation, or late presentation, it would mean the TOTAL loss of the amount of the SERVICE.
- The company is not responsible for any accident and/or personal injury caused by any negligence of the passenger.
- The passenger understands that it is a trip that is made above 4,000 meters above sea level and that this can bring about the so-called altitude sickness.
- The passenger is responsible for being in good health or having undergone medical examinations prior to the trip.
- The company is not responsible for loss of personal items left inside the vehicles and lodgings.
- Tickets to parks and museums are NOT INCLUDED, unless expressly included in the program.
- Tickets to parks may change without prior notice. so it is recommended to re-confirm before going on the tours.
- Values subject to change without prior notice.
- Reservations are valid once the payment and/or deposit requested have been made.
Request tour with GreatChile
Questions? Contact GreatChile
- Back in 5 hours
Other services you might like
Programs & Tours
Uyuni Luxury Express
3 days / 2 nights